【NEW API】How to integrate Komoju on Shopify
After your application has passed the review, you have to change the payment setting in Shopify.
In order to change the payment setting in Shopify, please follow the below procedures.
* If you download the app directly from the "Shopify app store", it may not be linked to your KOMOJU account. If you have multiple accounts, please be sure to follow the steps below for each account.
How to change the Konbini payment deadline
If you have any difficulties for setting, please feel free to contact us from here.
1. Choose “Shopify Settings” from the Merchant Setting page.
*Please make sure that your KOMOJU setting is Live mode as above.
2. Press “CONNECT” button ⇒ You will be redirected to Shopify app store Note: When the button says “APPLY”, the review is not completed for the related payment methods.
Please complete the application. Once the review is completed, you will be able to use. The status will be changed to "CONNECT" once the review completes.
3. Click "Add app"
4. Please log in to Shopify and select the Shopify Store to link.
5. Click 'Connect'
6. Choose "Install app"
7. Select KOMOJU account to link
（This page will be skipped if you only have one KOMOJU account.）
8. Click 'Activate KOMOJU' and the settings completes
*Please set up each payment methods with the above steps.
● Order flow for Konbini (KOMOJU)
After setting up, you will be able to select the KOMOJU payment method as shown below on the Shopify checkout page.
Select KOMOJU Convenience Store ⇒ You will be redirected to the KOMOJU payment page.
Enter your name (optional) and e-mail address (required), select a convenience store, and click "Pay".
Payment information will be displayed on the next screen.
*This information will also be sent to the e-mail address you entered in step 3.
Sample email with payment instructions
■ Subject: Payment to (store name)