Will the consumption tax be charged when oversea merchants sell goods to Japanese customers online?

Even if you are an oversea merchant, if you sell goods to customers in Japan, you are obliged to pay consumption tax.

All the responsibilities of declaration and tax payment lie with your company and we, KOMOJU are not involved in this part.

Was this article helpful? Thanks for the feedback! There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.