Email notification (Payment Completion/Failed Webhook)
Email notification can be sent to the registered account when a Webhook fails, or a payment is completed. This can easily be enabled through the Merchant Settings.
*This feature is for sending emails to merchants. If you want to send email notifications to consumers, please follow this procedure.
By putting the check in the setting, a email notification will be sent at the below timings.
- Failed Webhook: Notification to be sent, when it fails to send the set Webhook.
- The payment was captured: Notification to be sent, when the payment is captured
*Email notifications from KOMOJU will be sent to the e-mail address registered with KOMOJU.
*Changes made in TEST mode will not be reflected in LIVE mode. You will need to make settings in each mode.
<If you are using an existing dashboard>
1. While in KOMOU Live mode, select the "Merchant Settings" from the KOMOJU dashboard.
2. Select "Show" from the Email Notification section.
3. Enter a check mark and click Save to complete your settings.
<If you are using a newer version of the dashboard>
Log in to the KOMOJU > click on "Merchant Settings" from the menu on the left, and then click "Edit" in the "Your email settings" column in the middle of the page.
Turn on the toggle for the items that require email notification and click "Save Changes" to complete.